Monday 11 February 2013

day out

Assalamualaikum...hai semua... first and foremost i want to say Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese people. Hopefully thier this new year will give them something good. Yeah i'm still in holiday mood and i was happy because my holiday not finish yet compare to other my friends in IIUM hek3... so i have my own time to do anything without any work to burden me. Well during my holiday i just stay at hostel spend my time with facebooking, reading novels and watching movie. But there is one day way i went out with bmy lovely fiance. Owh the moment with him always i wanted and felt like do not want to be apart at the end. i'm so in love with you... We drove to Pustaka Rakyat at Sri Gombak  for the purpose buying books to my 2 lilttle adik. Many books for them and for me as a reward i bought one novel  and i love to read this novel..owh not to forget for him who always care about and accompanied my to anywhere i bought him lots of pen .. all he chose red and black pen =) Well it's about one hour we spent there and later both of us starving. He and me not eat anything since morning. owh my dear , pity for you so we hunt for food and i suggested to him eat Ayam Penyet at De' Laman restaurant which is located beside Balai Polis Gombak. i went there foe second time and I just like to eat there because the chicken are big3 tao hehehe...go get yourself there and try to eat there. ok then, we went to KL Festival City, our main place..everytime we spent time together this place will be compulsory to go. I planned to buy a sweater at Tropicana Life but i was so sad my size not available. =( i step out from the shop with sadness. hoho it because i really need sweater >.< but it's ok maybe next time it will be mine .....




 ni lah hasil pergi pustaka rakyat tu..pergila price nye lagi murah hehehe

i miss my family i can't back to my house because no more tickets >.<
i miss my mother my father.. =(((((((((((





4 comments:

  1. hahahah tu la pasal rin nnt nk bli lg 3 novel meh la bace heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oowh.. buat blog baru.. ptut lama xupdate blog lama.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye la farihah blog lama jadi gilaaaa hahahhahahha sudi2 la dtg sini yea hehehehh

    ReplyDelete